|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Malaysia'a leading engineering companies. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in Malaysia, they are looking for a business minded finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Project Accountant.
- Ensure consistent billing and financial reporting at project levels.
- Translate project working capital financial information and support project team.
- Review project budgets, staffing and work plans to guarantee appropriate fees.
- Responsible for timely reporting, budgeting, financial management and project forecasting to clients.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting and professional qualification such as CIMA or equivalent is an added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Must have experience working in property development/ construction/ engineering/ utilities company.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- The successful candidate is required to travel 50% of the time (locally and abroad).
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.