|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest construction and engineering company. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in Malaysia, they are looking for a business minded finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Project Accountant.
- Responsible for timely reporting, budgeting, financial management and project forecasting to clients
- Ensure consistent billing and financial reporting at project levels
- Translate project working capital financial information and support project team
- Review project budgets, staffing and work plans to guarantee appropriate fees
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting and professional qualification such as CIMA/CPA/ACCA or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Minimum 8 years relevant work experience
- Must have experience working in property developer/construction/engineering company
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.