Korean consumer brand is looking for .Net Developers as they are expanding!
What you need to do?
- IT documentation - to write and maintain the software specification and technical documentation
- Develop programs and systems after studying and understanding the user requirements
- Perform testing & debugging, and provide maintenance & enhancement to the programs and systems
- Work on integration such as executable program, API, interface, and mobile apps
- Always ensure the programs and systems are working smoothly, free or error/bug
- Complete tasks within timeline given
What you need to have?
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
- Preferably with at least 1 year of working experience; Fresh grads with positive attitude towards learning are encouraged to apply as well
- Speaks well in both English and Mandarin - Mandarin is used frequently to deal with teams who are based in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan
- Open minded- tech driven and willing to learn about new technologies
How to apply?
Contact Catherine on +(60) 3 9213 1651 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, drop your updated CV to email@example.com
For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710