|Location:||Johor Bahru, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
We are working with one of the leading connector companies that has been strong on the market for more than 40 years and they are looking for energetic, innovative, and passionate individuals. They have crossed the international borders, operating more than 20 offices around the globe, and distributing their products to at least 120 countries. The culture of the company has become one of the biggest reasons to retain their employees and they successfully achieved a 97% of retention during the last year by providing great opportunities for self-development, competitive incentives based on performance, and a good work-life balance for their employees.
This role will be directly reporting to Production Manager. He/ She takes the responsibility to manage, lead, and supervise a team in order to achieve the organization's goals. And to do this, trainings need to be conducted to ensure the associates are certified to perform their jobs with the tools provided according to SOPs. Other than that, ensure the working environment is safe with the use of PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) and also LOTO (Log Out Tag Out) application. Capability to communicate and arrange machine or people capacity (which includes associates' work schedule) according to the order schedule. Constantly review the production progress and work with relevant parties to drive continuous improvement in productivity, quality, and satisfaction.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering (Manufacturing/ Technical) or other relevant field of studies.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in manufacturing area or related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are needed to ensure efficient flow of information and perform great people management and leadership skills.
- Data driven and strong in data analysis; Effective and efficient (Outlook, Access, Excel, Word) use of computer software is mandatory.
- Knowledgeable in manufacturing concept, exposed to lean and six sigma can be of advantage.
- Strong investigation skills, attention to details, and coordination with different departments need to be performed in order to achieve a high efficiency in problem solving.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710