|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
If you are the person who enjoys working with a big team, do not miss this chance. A well-established manufacturer, originally from Singapore that crosses the borders and have more than 5 factories across SEA, is currently looking for a Production Manager who has experience in the PCB manufacturing.
As a Production Manager, you oversee and ensure that the manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently. To achieve this, all the procedures must be done according to the SOPs and also the health and safe regulations. Planning is the important basic- the planning for production schedule to ensure that the productivity of each production line. Implement regular inspection for the machines and to arrange maintenance with relevant team appropriately. Possess a good people management skill- involve in recruitment process for the team and also providing trainings and supervision to the team. Other than that, excellent communication skill is mandatory as this position requires a lot of co-ordination with the internal and external teams such as to negotiate on the timescales and schedules as necessary. Attention to details can be of advantage as you will determine the quality control standards to ensure the outcomes are up to standard.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum Degree holder in any relevant field; a proven track of at least 5 years' experience in the manufacturing field; or equivalent combination of education and working experience
- Mandatory background: PCB manufacturing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English to effectively and efficiently co-operate with internal and external groups
- Advanced computer skills
- Possess good people management skill- will get involved in the hiring process and also in providing trainings to the teams
- Great personality with positive mindset, willingness to learn and contribute, a good leader and a good team player to motivate the team in order to achieve the goals
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710