Production Manager - Metal
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
If you are someone who likes challenges and looking for a platform to perform, do not miss this chance. A multinational manufacturing company is looking for a confident individual with strong technical knowledge to join them as a Production Manager.
As a Production Manager, you oversee and ensure that the manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently. To achieve this, all the procedures must be done according to the SOPs and also the health and safe regulations. Planning is the important basic- the planning for production schedule to ensure the productivity of each production line. Implement regular inspection for the machines and to arrange maintenance with relevant team appropriately. Possess a good people management skill- involve in recruitment process for the team and also providing trainings and supervision to the team. Other than that, excellent communication skill is mandatory as this position requires a lot of co-ordination with the internal and external teams such as to negotiate on the timescales and schedules as necessary. Attention to details can be of advantage as you will determine the quality control standards to ensure the outcomes are up to standard.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum Degree holder in any relevant field
- A proven track of at least 5 year's working experience in the manufacturing area
- Products handled: METAL
- Great personality with "to do" mindset, take the initiative to bring in value for the organization by driving continuous improvement activities
- Good people management skill- act as a lead to provide directions and trainings to the team and act as a listener to solve their problem
- Excellent communication skills- in both English and Malay
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710