|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Wishing to work with one of the top international food manufacturing companies? The company is currently looking for a Production Executive to join them to maintain and to improve the performance in their production area.
As a Production Executive, you will be directly reporting to the Production Manager and work together for the development of production schedules. Ensure the sufficient level of materials to avoid production/ shipment delays. Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring the delivery time and quality is always up to standard. Involve in manpower arrangement and to provide trainings/ development plans to the team and also to do performance appraisal. Consistently maintain safety standards- ensure the operations are following the corporate safety policy, safety organizations, and regulatory. Accurate and timely production data needs to be presented in a form for management use. Excellent communication skill is mandatory to ensure the information flow goes to the team accurately.
To qualify, candidate must possess:
- At least Diploma in Production/ Manufacturing Engineering, Food Technology or Industrial Engineering
- A proven track of minimum one year working experience in supervisory role OR fresh graduates with good attitude/ knowledge will be considered
- Able to work on shift basis which includes morning, afternoon, and night shifts
- Food industry background is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and people management skills are mandatory
- Independent, resourceful, and able to work under pressure
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710