|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM120000 - RM156000 per annum|
- Develop product enhancements and product roadmaps
- Produce detailed product requirement documents and specifications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and visual mockups
- Build effective relationships with colleagues, customers (internal and external) and management to ensure efficient execution of tasks and roadmaps
- Support the development and execution of product and business strategy interface
- Within a defined framework, communicate effectively with the Head of Product and other stakeholders in deciding and drafting the product roadmap
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree from a Top-Tier University.
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications, and white papers.
- Motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal/communication skills and work ethic
- High levels of adaptability in working in a fluid start-up environment
- Open to working with multiple disciplines within the organization
- Resourceful, observant and has great attention to detail
- Previous experience in working with start-ups/ or coordinating large-scale projects with central teams will be an added advantage
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP224856. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710