Product Development Manager
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM20000.00 per annum|
* Renowned Fin-tech entity
* Excellent career prospects
* Robust, exciting growth environment
Our client is a leading Fin-tech entity, currently seeking a product manager to build cloud-based software tools based, delivering Market and Product Requirement Documents with the ability to prioritise to address current market requirements as well as augmentations.
Your role will be to work perform competitive analysis, overlook backlog and create road-map based on forecasts,
partnering with product owners, developers and sales and marketing teams to deliver applications that cater to the market requirements. You will work with other product managers align product ownership as well as identifying feature dependencies,owning product backlog as well delivering user stories to further enhance innovative features produced.You will be responsible to run the beta and pilot programs for products as well as perform demonstrations to customers as well as producing reports and delivering affiliate relationship analysis for product portfolios.
The Successful Applicant
* A minimum of 7 years of Product Management,with successful product launches,particularly in software development experience in apps or services.
* Familiarity and understanding of agile methodologies as well as proven ability to work with high volume data sets.
* Experience in preparing product sales reports and forecasts as well as user stories, functional specifications.
* Highly developed communication and persuasion skills, to enable influencing, briefing and presenting to multilevel stakeholders.
* Ability to work in a structured manner, with prioritisation skills in cross-functional team environments with multiple tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
* Fun, forward thinking working culture.
* Employee Recognition.
* Industrial Exposure.
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number AS00041200.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI¬IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710