Product & Customer Insights Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM12000.00 per month|
Global financial institution seeks Product & Customer Insights Manager
- Exposure to world class technologies
- Great culture and working environment
- Excellent career growth
Our client is a leading financial institution, with a strong presence globally and has an existence of 100 years in the industry. Being a market leader, they are always striving to attract the best talents, and at this juncture they are seeking for a motivated and highly ambitious individual to join them as a Product & Customer Insights Manager.
Key responsibility of the Insights Manager is to manage stakeholder engagement and expectations, to ensure analytics project drives tangible business outcomes i.e. business growth, reduce costs and/or improve efficiencies. The incumbent will need to have a good understanding in the business, strategic directions and work with the data science team to deliver the best analytics solutions by bringing in commercial applications from the solutions created by the data science team.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- At least a Bachelor Degree, and passionate about working with numbers.
- 4-6 years' experience e.g. client facing roles, account management in research / analytics agencies/client side.
- Strong analytical skills, deductive reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Skilled & polished communicator, including client presentations.
- Able to synthesize data & simplify findings to solve business issues.
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #223320.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.