Procurement Tactical Sourcing Team Lead
Our client is a global manufacturing company and provides advanced manufacturing services in hygiene, safety and productivity solutions. As a leading manufacturer, the company does not only focus strongly on their products and performance, they as well invest heavily on their employees! Other than competitive opportunities and rewards, the company always has clear goals to work towards, and to succeed, warm working environment comes in the package in contributing to the success of the company. A company that provides a good path for individuals to learn and grow!
This job exists to manage a team and play as a leader to coach and train the team members in order to achieve the goals and ensure the performance is beyond expectation. Effective and efficient communication needs to be carried out to develop and maintain a healthy and long-lasting relationship internally and externally. Regularly analyse the procurement conditions for key materials and services to ensure the offer of the most competitive pricing. Compare and perform negotiations on the pricing, payment terms, and warranty period with a list of suppliers. Review constantly on the challenges and make relevant recommendations for operation improvements and for better performance. Always ensure that the procurement activities are carried out in line with policies and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) in order to increase the efficiency for the line.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 5 years of working experience, which at least 3 years' experience in people and process management.
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical), qualification in Business Management/ Supply Chain will be an advantage.
- Excellent command of English Language is mandatory.
- Experienced in handling relationship, performs good communication and presentation skills.
- Support the optimum use of procurement tools and systems (e.g. Supplier Portal).
- Competency in operating computer software, especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint; knowledgeable in the operation of SAP MM will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710