Procurement Specialist (Buyer) - Marketing & Print Materials
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$5500 per month + benefits|
- Growing global business
- Chance to work closely with top FMCG brands
- Career growth opportunities
Our client is a leading provider of marketing & POS services for a range clients across several industries, they are looking to invest and expand across the SEA region.
- Purchasing and management of all POS goods and materials as required by the client
- Daily management of tracking and sales analysis of production requirements and POS materials
- Ensuring that the relevant market data is communicated to Operations managers
- Effective introduction and management of e-procurement for client
- Provide first level support in resolving technical problems
- Full responsibility for processing and production of all requests from receipt of brief through to final delivery and invoice preparation
- Work in accordance to operating budget with an understanding of P&L and billing processes
- Experience in a Print, POSM procurement or Print Management with at least 3-5 years experience at global business
- Experience in managing commercial printing technologies and premium designs and sourcing projects
- Strong understanding of production, print and delivery processes
- Excellent knowledge of 2D and 3D technologies with sound knowledge of packaging products
- Advanced knowledge of Prototype and Sampling development will be preferred
- Must be flexible in order to succeed in a dynamic working environment with very strong communication, inter-personal and customer facing skills
Contact Rajat Jain quoting reference number AS00041604 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1654262
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.