If you are looking for a chance to join as a part of one of the biggest FMCG companies around the world, do not miss this out. Our client is currently looking for an individual who is an independent decision maker and enjoys working with internal and external people to join them as a Procurement Manager to manage their supply of products and services.
As a Procurement Manager, you will need to use fruitful sourcing strategies to discover the profitable suppliers then initiate and maintain a healthy and long-lasting relationship with the suppliers. To go through the process of evaluating the suppliers, conducting interviews with vendors, and also negotiating supplier agreements. To fulfil all these requirements, excellent people management skills and communication skills are mandatory. Other than that, constantly review on the purchases, delivers, and spends to determine if the goods are defective or not meeting performance demands. Might get involved in the recruitment process for new buyers and purchasing agents and also to provide product-specific trainings to get the new joiners prepared.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least degree in business-related field or any other relevant field
- A proven track of at least 5 years' experience in procurement or dealing with suppliers
- Excellent communication and people management skills are mandatory to ensure the flow of information and also to co-ordinate effectively with the internal and external people
- Strong analytical skills to choose the suppliers and to manage the costs
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of the QMS
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710