Procurement Manager - Global Logistics
Our client is the global leader in the Logistics industry. They provide solutions to target different customers' needs and experience. In line with their expanding structure and exciting growth plan across the region, a great opportunity has become available for a Procurement Manager in this organisation.
- Develop and identify strategies for contract management to ensure good procurement practices.
- Ability to strategise, plan and direct the adoption and implementation of standards relating to procurement projects.
- Manage and set direction for the procurement and tendering processes and systems in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of all value transactions to translate better value and services to customers.
- Formulate and implement key performance indicators for management staff to ensure correct and effective use of resources, skills and technologies.
- Implement strategic supplier programme with long term relationship and highly competitive rates with key suppliers and industry players for long term benefits.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Procurement and preferable someone from Logistics industry.
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing activities and success in implementing sourcing strategies.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on executive communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and implement effective operational strategies and policies that support the business strategy.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to converse fluently in English (Bahasa and Mandarin is a plus).
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710