Procurement Executive (German and Arabic speakers)
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is one of the global leaders in the Pharmaceutical industry. To be in line with their expanding business structure, they are now looking for an innovative individual to join them as a Procurement Executive.
As a Procurement Executive in the shared-service centre, you will work together with the team to support operations for different countries. You will be directly reporting to the Procurement Director who sits in Singapore.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the planning, developing, and establishing of both short- and long-range procurement strategies and approaches for acquisitions
- Generate market reviews and analysis then to define strategies for key areas of spend; Provide advices to budget owners to shape and challenge procurement strategies
- Work with the team to drive continuous improvement to the procurement processes to remain competitive within the market
- Establish internal network for better collaboration between departments to ensure effective and efficient procurement procedures
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in any relevant industry
- Working experience is not necessary, recent graduates with good personality are encouraged to apply
- LANGUAGE: ARABIC, GERMAN, JAPAN or any other additional language will be of good advantage- to support operations in different countries
- Attention to details- to ensure the accuracy of all transactions