Procurement Analyst - Thai Speaker
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a Multinational Fast Moving Consumer Goods company. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity is now available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization.
As a Procurement Analyst, you will be directly reporting to the Process Manager. Ensure there is reliable supply of assigned technical materials, equipment, and services to be competitive on the market. You will play as the middle person to provide a successful link and interaction between Procurement and Internal and External customers to ensure efficiency in the process in obtaining and managing the materials needed.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in planning, developing and establishing long and short-range procurement and contracting plans strategies and approaches for acquisitions.
- Generate market reviews and analysis and define Sourcing Strategy for key areas of spend
- Provide advice to Budget Owners to shape and challenge procurement strategies
- Identify and deliver opportunities to drive efficiencies.
- Continuously develop operating models; in assessing as well as identifying, describing and estimating the quantitative and qualitative risks affecting the agency.
- Establish internal networks to embed and cascade strategic procurement and best practice
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor Degree with preferable someone with Engineering Background
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in the same field.
- Excellent knowledge of contract performance management principles and tools like SAP
- Experience of providing supplier management and development
- Proficiency in English and additional proficiency in any one of the languages Thai, Mandarin, Korean and Bahasa Indonesia is a must.
How to Apply
Contact Edison on +(60) 3 2300 7210 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit https://www.ambition.com.my/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC