|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM28800 - RM34800 per annum|
- Global UK MNC
- Great career advancement opportunities
- Great working culture
The role will be responsible for performing and maintaining all required AP transactions in a timely and professional manner within set datelines. The incumbent will also need to perform accurate postings and prepare high-quality reports on a timely manner and ensure compliance with all operating policies and procedures. You will also need be a team player to provide assistance and support to the AP team and demonstrate the commitment to ensure the team achieves excellence in service.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and professional qualifications
- Minimum 2 years working experience in accounting function
- Exposure in Shared Service environment in an additional advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are pre-requisite
- Experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP System will be an added advantage
Contact Michelle Monteiro on (60)3 2300 7232 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number AS00043500.