Process Integration Engineer (SAP PI)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM12000.00 per month|
UK listed, a constituent of FTSE100, seeks for Process Integration Engineer
- Innovative technologies
- Great culture and dynamic working environment
- Excellent regional growth opportunities
Our client is one of the largest consumer brand, and in support of their digital transformation they are seeking experienced tech experts to be part of their digital growth.
The Process Integration Engineer will be the subject matter expert for Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) with use of their middleware such as SAP PI/PO, SAP Cloud Integration, Axway and Dell Boomi. Other responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Hands-on and advisory technical expertise on Process Integration/Enterprise Application Integration (EAI).
- Maintain knowledge on the domain of Process Integration/Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and act as a subject matter expert to our internal community.
- Analyse business scenario to determine correct solution, choose integration technology and contribute to integration architecture.
- Ensure comprehensive design and build of solutions meets business needs and are carried out in accordance to global compliance standards.
- Manage resources and co-ordinate the delivery and support of agreed services and products to the users.
- Relationship management of suppliers, ensuring SLAs are adhered to and that appropriate quality control processes are in place.
To qualify, the incumbent should have:
- More than three years of experience with Process Integration/Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) in multiple roles (for example as support, developer, designer).
- Hands-on experience with any corporate middleware tools such as SAP PI/PO, SAP Cloud Integration, Dell Boomi, Axway.
- Interfaces configuration and development experience with enterprise solutions (for example SAP ERP, Salesforce.com, SuccessFactors, Hybris or Azure based solutions).
- At least 3 years working experience in areas of business requirement gathering, fit-gap analysis, designing solution, implementing feasible solution, conducting tests (FUT, SIT, UAT, RT), data conversion and supporting the solution.
- Have good engagement and communication skills and can work with stakeholders from all levels and globally. Have good command of English, both oral and written
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #235748.