Process Engineer - Banking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM144000.00 - RM200000.00 per annum|
- International Exposure
- Global Industry Leader
- Exciting Transitional Period
Our client is a global leader in the banking industry. You will be responsible for critical process re-engineering in the Wealth Management domain. This area is going through an exciting transitional period at the moment, and they're looking for a strong process improvement professional, in order to help facilitate this change. The role is based in Kuala Lumpur and you will be supporting the institution globally.
- Lead and coordinate process discussion with the process owners and key stakeholders, in order to review and map e2e processes, once a change has been identified or requested by the owner.
- Lead, facilitate and participate in cross functional process improvement initiatives, in order to develop process performance. Using Lean Six Sigma project management methodology with the objective to improve service quality and reducing cost.
- Proactively explore and research on best industry practice and recommend process enhancement in order to reduce delivery costs, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the completeness of process document sign-offs, distribution of process and accurately updating inventory.
- Responsible for project management office (PMO) activities for the Wealth Management Services (WMS) Product & Process Engineering team.
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in banking or a management field. Relevant business experience or other professional qualifications will be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years recent experience in the Banking or Wealth management industries.
- Experience in Banking Business Process Management, Business Analysis and/or technology transformation initiatives, including the ability to manage time, cost and quality dimensions.
- Strong understanding of Private Banking & Wealth products and services, as well as the challenges countries face in complying with mandatory and regulatory procedural requirements.
- Proven experience in documenting and analysing complex processes, BRDs, PAR documents.
- Previous experience of operational risk, tax or legal & compliance is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with senior team members to develop and implement a communications strategy and plans.
- A dynamic fast paced work environment
- Opportunity to improve processes within a huge global operation
- Attractive remuneration package
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS00039332.