Process Engineer/Project Manager - Banking - Wealth Management
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM210000 - RM220000 per annum|
- International Exposure
- Global Industry Leader
- Exciting Transitional Period
Our client is a global leader in the banking industry. You will be responsible for critical process re-engineering in the Wealth Management domain.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and coordinate process discussion with the process owners and key stakeholders, in order to review and map e2e processes
- Lead, facilitate and participate in cross functional process improvement initiatives, in order to develop process performance.
- Using Lean Six Sigma project management methodology with the objective to improve service quality and reducing cost.
- Monitor the completeness of process document signoffs, distribution of process and accurately updating inventory.
- Responsible for project management office (PMO) activities for the Wealth Management Services (WMS) Product & Process Engineering team.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- At least 5 years' recent experience in the Banking or Wealth management industries.
- Experience in Banking Business Process Management, Business Analysis and/or technology transformation initiatives, including the ability to manage time, cost and quality dimensions.
- Strong understanding of Private Banking & Wealth products and services, as well as the challenges countries face in complying with mandatory and regulatory procedural requirements.
- Proven experience in documenting and analysing complex processes, BRDs, PAR documents.
- Previous experience of operational risk, tax or legal & compliance is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with senior team members to develop and implement a communications strategy and plan
- Ability to work independently
Contact Shandra Vaahini at +603 2300 7217 or email@example.com; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number SV00039331. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T
*LI-BF License Number: JTK 2710