|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM120000.00 - RM144000.00 per annum|
Leading global Banking Corporation seeks a Problem Manager/Senior Manager
- Be part of a global security innovation hub
- Fantastic career prospects
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client is one of the first global shared services centers of an international bank in Malaysia. It is already one of the largest IT hubs in Asia and is driving extremely ambitious plans for continued growth. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Currently, there is a need for a strong leader who can run a high caliber team within Problem Management Team - Infrastructure and Applications.
Reporting to the head of the business unit, you will be required to manage the lifecycle of all problems/incidents reported through the IT service management, ensuring strict adherence to processes and relevant Service Level Agreements. Apart of that, you may need to mentor Problem Managers in completing the RCA that meets the expectation of the organization.
You are expected to drive and support quality of the post-problem review processes. Most importantly, Execellentdriven in taking a leading role during an investigation of problems, via root cause analysis (following on from major & critical incidents) and produce investigative reports.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- 5 years of hands-on experience in incident/problem management, preferably in a Banking environment OR 7 years relevant
- Technical background in an IT environment/service delivery according to ITIL Processes (specifically Incident or Problem Management)
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification
- Able to work independently and take a leading role during incidents/problem investigation
- Excellent communication and written skills. Ability to interact with individuals on all organizational levels
Contact Audrey Lean on (60) 3 2300 7200 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00040096 or similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710. *LI-IT
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.