|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM168000.00 - RM216000.00 per annum|
- Work for a tier-1 investment bank
- Attractive remuneration package with benefits
- A dynamic work exposure
Our client is one of the first global shared services centers of an international bank in Malaysia. It is already one of the largest IT hubs in Asia and is driving extremely ambitious plans for continued growth. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking. Currently, there is a need for a Pricing Analyst to join its growing team.
They are looking for a Pricing Analyst who will be responsible for services cost case development, service pricing, cost model maintainance, and investment review and analysis. This person will be acts as finance business partner to advise on infrastructure service pricing, activity based costing, profit and loss analysis, financial modelling, and financial analysis.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting with CIMA qualification (ACCA/CPA/MIA etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in infrastructure service pricing as Finance business partner in IT Shared Service Center or Manufacturing industries
- Good understanding of service pricing, Activity Based Costing model, PNL, financial modelling, financial analysis, and IT technical information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Contact Lucy Loo on email@example.com. For similar jobs, please visit http://www.ambition.com.my/http://www.ambition.com.my/.