|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM4500 - RM5600 per month|
Opportunity to step into a FP&A role early into your career
Attractive remuneration package
About our client:
Our client is an established brand within the FMCG industry, they are currently expanding their FP&A division and are looking for a finance and accounting professional that is inqusitive, speaks well, great with analytics to apply to the position of Pricing Analyst.
- Support the Director, Pricing - APAC on pricing and analytics working with all levels and departments within the organization.
- Be well versed and advocate compliance with the company's Pricing and other financial and approval policies
- Model and analyze pricing recommendations for new and expanded products as well as promotional tools and sales aids within Asia Pacific region
- Update pricing master files, maintain filing portals, create and generate reports, provide analysis
- Support markets with feasibility study of top line profitability / pricing initiatives
- Support the review of market annual price increase proposals in consideration of local inflation and economic factors.
- Co-ordinate preparation of competitor pricing analysis in the markets working in collaboration with country Marketing and FP&A departments.
- Check Merchandise pricing calculations and country submitted requests for Pricing approval.
- Review country submitted inventory and merchandise vendor bids for policy compliance & reasonableness.
- Support regional product prioritization projects, review discontinued product requests.
- Contributor in the annual budgeting and monthly forecast process with analysis of revenue and cost of goods sold and other topline and controllable expenses.
- Prepare pricing presentation material with high level of accuracy, meeting internal deadlines.
- Minimum degree in accounting
- Proficiency in Excel
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Able to manipulate large amount of data, analytical and strong stakeholder management
- 2 years accounting experience, preferably experienced in Oracle