Power BI Data Analyst
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM20000.00 per month|
- Attractive salary & remuneration
- A company that demonstrates commitment to their employees
- Strongly believes in highest standards of business and organic business growth
A global beverage conglomerate whose worldwide businesses realised sustainable growth since the late 60's. Having continued success over the decades, our client is looking for a BI Analyst who is highly skilled with track records of creating meaningful Key Performance Indicators.
As an experienced BI Analyst, the candidate will be working closely with team leads to improve business processes, mainly on devising KPIs using financial/mathematical models, scorecards or other relevant tools. This role will be reporting to the Global Director of Data Analytics.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum qualification of 5 years as a Data Analyst with experience in data collection and automation tools
- Solid experience with Microsoft Power BI (Power BI, Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View). Candidates with Power BI experience will be prioritized
- Great understanding on Microsoft BI technology stack (SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, Analysis Services etc.)
- Data visualization and descriptive statistics to generate valuable insights for business stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills to understand business functions from internal stakeholders
Please contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-2300 7244 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or -mail to Charmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #233532. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Note: Location will be based in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.