PMO - Banking (Non- IT)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM8500 - RM15000 per month|
- Fast-paced global banking environment
- Responsible for an expanding PMO function
- Exposure to a number of global markets and stakeholders
Our client is a renowned international bank, looking to a hire a Project Management Officer for cross geography projects, looking into budgets, project tracking, planning and overall project governance.
- Responsible for the end-to-end management and delivery of projects that cut across multiple regions.
- Responsible for the PMO Function including the design and Implementation of project management governance and standards; and project portfolio management.
- Oversees the tracking of project/s risks/issues/dependencies
- Proactively determine, analyse and identify performance metrics and measurements and dictate improvement plans
- Support the delivery of the Business Re-engineering agenda across operations
- Closely coordinate and align with the different Project and Program Managers across the different regions
- Active stakeholder management and partnership with senior stakeholders and their delegates
- Be a full and active partner with the IT team - this team is based across multiple geographies
- Support development of processes to ensure ongoing efficiency, quality, and integrity.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally, a minimum of 6 years tenure within BFI institutions with an excellent track record of project management officer skills, handling multiple regions and multi-level stakeholders.
- Experience in a PMO role, on the functional, non-IT related projects.
- Good understanding of any of the major banking products and processes such as but not limited to Retail or Transaction Banking.
- Significant experience in proactively leading projects and programs, in a complex, multi -cultural and cross-geography type of initiatives.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, being an exceptional communicator, handling project records and overall governance in a timely fashion.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number NZ223415.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710