PMO - Banking (Non- IT)
- Fast-paced global banking environment
- Responsible for an expanding PMO function
- Exposure to a number of global markets and stakeholders
- Responsible for the end-to-end management and delivery of projects that cut across multiple regions.
- Responsible for the PMO Function including the design and Implementation of project management governance and standards; and project portfolio management.
- Oversees the tracking of project/s risks/issues/dependencies
- Proactively determine, analyse and identify performance metrics and measurements and dictate improvement plans
- Support the delivery of the Business Re-engineering agenda across operations
- Closely coordinate and align with the different Project and Program Managers across the different regions
- Active stakeholder management and partnership with senior stakeholders and their delegates
- Be a full and active partner with the IT team - this team is based across multiple geographies
- Support development of processes to ensure ongoing efficiency, quality, and integrity.
- Ideally, a minimum of 6 years tenure within BFI institutions with an excellent track record of project management officer skills, handling multiple regions and multi-level stakeholders.
- Experience in a PMO role, on the functional, non-IT related projects.
- Good understanding of any of the major banking products and processes such as but not limited to Retail or Transaction Banking.
- Significant experience in proactively leading projects and programs, in a complex, multi -cultural and cross-geography type of initiatives.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, being an exceptional communicator, handling project records and overall governance in a timely fashion.
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number AS00300500.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710