Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Zy Eyen Lim
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Technology
- Establish and maintain quality controls throughout every phase of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Develop and sustain standardized project delivery procedures and methodologies to ensure the delivery of high-quality product releases.
- Collaborate with development teams to plan release and QA schedules, including scope, milestones, and resource allocation.
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with the release and QA process, including identifying and addressing potential bottlenecks and issues.
- Compile, categorize, and conduct trend analyses on quality metrics. Act as the coordinator and oversee the deployment of software releases and QA processes ensuring minimal disruption to operations.
- Act as the primary point of contact for release-and QA-processes related communications, providing regular updates to stakeholders and management.
- Identify opportunities to improve the release and QA processes and implement best practices to streamline future releases by conducting ongoing assessments to drive continuous process enhancements.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in banking, consulting, or IT services, demonstrating a track record in release and QA management, PMO, project governance or a similar role.
- Proficiency in project management tools and methodologies.
- Proven expertise in technical leadership and prior experience in managing teams ranging from 15 to 40 members
- Hands-on experience working within an Agile or SAFe environment, preferably in the banking or retail banking sector.
How to Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Zy Eyen at ZyEyen@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend