Plating Lab Supervisor
|Location:||Gelang Patah, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Are you experienced in handling plating processes for production plant? A US company is currently looking for an individual to join as a Plating Supervisor.
As a supervisor, you take the responsibility to manage the personnel, safety, analytical methods, and procedures as well as the management of precious metal inventory and reclaim. In the lab, ensure all the documents are updated and met the requirements for safety and environmental standards. Provide support to the development and implementation of new materials/ technologies as well as to troubleshoot of plating quality issues. Lead projects for the chemical process control and improvement. Person to maintain and oversee the purchasing for chemical inventories and lab supplies. Additional tasks may be required according to operations needs.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Chemistry, Science or other similar field
- A proven track of at least 2 years' working experiene in lab/ chemical environment or in a chemical manufacturing process
- Must be able to work with heavy drums of chemicals with drum dolly- able to stand, lift, and walk on a continual basis during work time
- Preferable someone who is experienced with Electroplating
- Excellent written and verbal communications- in both English and Malay
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710