Platform Analyst - Identity and Access Management
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Permanent role
- Operates within local and regional business counterparts in the Asia region.
- Positioned as a reputable and recognizable organization
Our client is the largest financial solutions group and a market leader in the Asia-Pacific region. It has a presence in 18 countries and is widely recognized for its broad range of innovative products and services. The organization is supporting the company's operations across different businesses with a workforce of 1200 located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
In summary, reporting to head of the department, you will be required to provide technical support to maintain and monitor IAM applications and infrastructure. You will be supporting in resolution of incidents. Lastly, you will need to make sure the operations and workflows follow the global standards and security policies.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree/diploma holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Around 3 years' experience with deploying, configuring and using in IAM systems
- Well versed in IAM installation, support and maintenance
- Concrete understanding of at least one IAM product (preferably CyberArk, Sailpoint, and CA SSO)
- Well versed in cyber security concepts
- Support which involves 24 X 7 on-call
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710