|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Do you consider yourself as an expert in managing a manufacturing factory/ plant in E&E industry? The MNC E&E manufacturer is looking for a Plant Manager who has flexibility to move around.
As a Plant Manager, you have the responsibility to directly manage the facility operations for production, maintenance, quality, shipping, and receiving and to ensure they are up to standard and in line with the compliance. Excellent communication and people management skills are mandatory- you will need to provide directions and development plans to managers from different department. Great analytical skills as you are taking the responsibility to take care of the cost-effective control over the capital expenses, operating expenditures, and also manpower. Familiar with LEAN and Six Sigma manufacturing principles to drive continuous improvement for the company.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- A proven track of at least 10 years' working experience in Facility Management or in managing Production Teams, preferably from manufacturing precision and electronic parts.
- Familiar with LEAN or Six Sigma manufacturing principles
- Strong analytical and communication skills are required to provide accurate analysis and present to the top management
- Willing to travel- needs to be ready to be posted overseas for 3-5 years (China, Vietnam, Johor, Penang) to get relevant trainings
- Languages: English or Chinese is mandatory
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710