Plant General Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||RM22000 - RM30000 per month|
About our Client:
Our client is a top tier multinational company. In line with their expanding structure and exciting business development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. As the Plant General Manager, you required to have lead the plant operation from A-Z.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Oversee daily plant operations including manufacturing, materials, production control, purchasing, quality assurance, planning, human resources, accounting, engineering and safety to assure common direction toward plant goals
- Engage with all team members to find inefficiencies and execute improvements
- Review, train and implement all SOPs while continually looking for ways to improve and revise them
- Drive continuous improvement through lean manufacturing principles.
- Organizing and managing conditions of production to meet production and organizational goals.
- Directing and executing maintenance programmes to ensure production readiness of plant machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for developing, executing and maintaining a strategic plan for the facility.
- Provides direction to engineering for capital projects, process changes, environmental compliance and other related items.
- Develop and execute facilities budget. Monitor operational expenses and lead cost reduction initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent technical discipline required
- 10 - 15 years progressive Engineering/Operations experience; 5 years of Management experience
- Leads and Drives the OPEX (Operational Excellence) culture in the plant
- Proficiency in developing and implementing strategic plans
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Customer oriented
- Advanced management skills
- Must be a good in internal and external stakeholder management
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Good communication and leaderships skills
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710