Plant Finance Manager, FMCG
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM150000.00 - RM180000.00 per annum|
Our key client is an FMCG company based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. They are looking for a Plant Finance Manager to lead and motivate a team of 4-5 Accountants in migrating new business processes into the hub.
If you can demonstrate a strong track record in regional stakeholder management skills from FMCG or related industries and are looking to move into a dynamic and exciting organization, you are highly encouraged to apply.
As a Plant Finance Manager, you will play a highly critical role in supporting the Regional Finance Directors and CFOs in the delivery of the team objectives. You will act as a higher point of escalation to liaise with key regional stakeholders to support your team of Accountants.
- Leadership of a team of 4-5 Accountants, ensuring that the team delivers to the highest capabilities in stakeholder service whilst adhering to global processes and plant financial controls. Coaching and development of staff will be integral to building a customer orientated mind-set.
- Co-ordination of Monthly Performance Reporting and standard core components of all Planning and Forecasting presentation packs for key stakeholders. Matrix relationship across other teams to gain timely and accurate numbers with high level commentary. This is alongside qualitative, additional commentary gained from the Finance Business Partners.
- Building excellent working knowledge of stakeholder requirements and business drivers which are shared and understood by your team of Accountants. Responsible for cluster month end close by providing robust, quality month end financial information to stakeholders and proactively interact with regional stakeholders to provide inputs, challenges and outputs at key submissions.
- Assist in better business decisions by provision of financial expertise and insightful analysis to all ad hoc queries in line with SLA, and provide support to on-going projects
- Identify opportunities for standardisation and simplification across all manufacturing sites on a continual basis.
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate the following attributes:
- MUST Have a Degree or is a qualified finance professional or equivalent (ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ICAEW or equivalent).
- Total career experience of 10-12 years, with a minimum of 5 years in a controllership, forecasting & budgeting position.
- English Language proficiency, both verbal and written, with the confidence to express clear opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non-financial management.
- Able to adapt to changes and proactively drive changes across the team.
- Proven leadership experience of a team of 3-5.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710