|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a global leading manufacturing company with a strong brand connected to the consumer industry. With excellent performance and year on year growth, they provide long term opportunities for development and progression, including overseas opportunities. Due to one such international relocation, they are currently looking to hire an exceptional Plant Controller to be based in the Kuala Lumpur office, handling a global remit.
- Partnering with the manufacturing operations team, focusing on driving profitability and growth
- Provide insightful analysis to support key investment decisions relating to manufacturing operations
- Work closely with the leadership team to ensure productivity targets are achieved
- Lead the annual budget for manufacturing operations, including regular forecasting
- Build strong relationships across finance, sales and supply chain to support business objectives
- Must be a qualified member of an accountacy body or holder of an equivalent qualifaction
- An experienced finance professional with a strong background in complex manufacturing operations
- Excellent business partnering experience, able to present to high level stakeholders at Group level overseas
- Resourceful, strategic and analytical, with excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a global role, which will include occasional late night calls with other overseas operations
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710