|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM6000.00 - RM7000.00 per month + Negotiable|
Fast Growing Online Accounting Company Seeks PHP Developer
- Leading Finance Software Company
- Cutting Edge Technologies
- Flexible Working Environment
Our client is a fast growing business engaged in creating online accounting software that connects small businesses on a single platform, allowing them to do business with one another seamlessly, behaving much like a social network such as Facebook.
A PHP Developer is urgently needed to facilitate and Develop technological solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be part of the team in developing backend application (RESTful API), an online accounting software written in AngularJS / PHP.
- Adhere to the team's development standard and methodology.
- Write clean, readable and maintainable unit tested codes.
- Proactively kept up-to-date of latest software development trend.
- Proactively seek to improve codes, the development process and practices.
- Work closely with other frontend / backend developers.
- Reports to CTO (Cloud)/ full time developers.
- To learn, grow and improve with the team throughout the process.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Experience in web development (backend) and have built something you are proud of.
- Experience in object oriented PHP with any MVC framework.
- Experience in RDBMS (eg. MySQL) and query optimisation.
- Experience in TDD, writing tests and unit testing.
- Experience in Git or other similar source control system.
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS/SASS.
- Basic understanding of *nix environment and commands.
- Experience in server administration / DevOps.
Contact Omesh Mahtani on (60) 3 2300 7220, firstname.lastname@example.org; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00042817. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710