|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to RM192000.00 per annum|
- Operates at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
- Forefront of their field and committed to the development of their people
Our client is a global leader in providing a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates. It consists of more than 10,000 employees across the globe. The hub in KL employs more than 7,000 employees for its Malaysian operations.
In summary, your role will be a part of the infrastructure management team to perform testing on the company's infrastructure devices like Network devices and other associated core infrastructure components. You will also be required to communicate and build relationships with technology product owners and support teams across geographies. Lastly, you will be required to articulate security policies, procedures, and guidelines for all levels of the management team.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Industry certifications would be an added advantage: CISSP, CCNA Security, CISM, CRISC, and CISA
- Around 8 year's solid hands-on working experience in information security and penetration testing domain preferably in the financial services sector
- Hands-on skill and expertise in performing risk/threat assessments/risk consulting
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710