- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is the largest financial solutions group and a market leader in the Asia-Pacific region. It has a presence in 18 countries and is widely recognized for its broad range of innovative products and services. The organization is supporting the company's operations across different businesses with a workforce of 1200 located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
In summary, this role requires you drive the end-to-end pentest engagement. You are required to be the focal point for all firewall reveiw and approvals. In this role, you will also be assisting business units in scoping requirements on Pentest activities. Besides that, you will also be implementing network security operation improvement on operational effectiveness. Last but not least, you will also be monitoring and assess vulnerability patch.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelors'/ Diploma Degree holder in the field of Computer Science or IT
- Good experience and knowledge on IT Security
- Hands on experience on automation
- Adequate experience in OWASP, NIST and other Pentest methodology
- Well versed with project management and coordination
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English, Malay or Mandarin
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710