Payroll and Accounts Executive
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC.
- Exposure to a regional management role that would provide you with opportunities to sharpen your leadership qualities.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's top professional services companies. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business, they are looking for a driven and charismatic professional to apply to the role of Payroll and Accounts Executive.
- Maintain general ledger. Ensure compliance of accounting policies and internal control procedures.
- Prepare and analyze expense reports; expense accruals and ensures timely and accurate monthly and quarterly close
- Monthly Payroll processing (e.g. Preparation of spreadsheet, Accounting journal entry) and staff attendance/overtime claims
- New Joiners/leavers arrangement (e.g. collecting personal data, tax clearance and etc)
- Local statutory requirements - monthly statutory payment and filing (EPF, EIS, SOCSO & I/Tax)
- Annual Tax return of remuneration by an Employer (FORM EA, FORM E etc.) and annual personal tax filing for partners
- At least Diploma in Human Resources or Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience
- Good knowledge in local statutory requirement especially personal tax for expatriate
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710