P2P Specialist (Japanese Language Speaker)
About our client:
Our client is a well-known multinational company with shared service centre. They are seeking a finance and accounting professional familiar with accounts payable function to apply to the role of P2P Specialist (Japanese Language Speaker).
- Huge opportunity to work in MNC
- Opportunity to work in an established shared service company
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Key member of the accounting team which processes invoices and payments
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Records needed information into the general ledger
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and transactions
- Resolves processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Participate in discussion by suggesting process improvements to be carried out across the Accounts Payable team.
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Japanese (N1/N2) , at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 2 - 4 years in Accounting within a well-known shared services organization.
- Must have system skills in SAP/Oracle
- With migration experience
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Outstanding fresh graduates (Japanese Speakers) are encourage to apply
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM5,000 - RM8,000 per month with attractive benefits.
How to Apply:
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Sara at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710