P2P Specialist (Japanese Language Speaker)
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM5000.00 - RM8000.00 per month + Extra benefits|
About our client:
Our client is a multinational company. They are seeking an experienced professional skilled with excellent AP Processing & people management skills to apply to the role of P2P Specialist (Japanese Language Speaker).
- To manage invoices validation and processing with accuracy
- Liaison between center for financial services and stakeholders or vendors to manage expectations
- Preparation monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Handle special/ad hoc projects as assigned
- Able to lead and coordinate with other team member from different function
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Japanese (N1/N2) , at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 2 - 4 years in Accounting within a well-known shared services organization.
- Must have system skills in SAP/Oracle
- With migration experience
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Outstanding fresh graduates (Japanese Speakers) are encourage to apply
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM5,000 - RM8,000 per month with attractive benefits.
How to Apply:
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710