- Excellent Career Progression Plan
- Attractive remuneration and Compensation Package
- Multinational Company with great working culture
About our Client
Our Client is a well-known Multinational Company across various countries within the globe. Being a market leader in their respective industry, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking for P2P invoice processing Analyst.
- Carry out P2P invoice processing activities such as invoice intake management, data entry, invoice posting and mail processing.
- Analyse invoices from receipt in accordance with company's policies
- Coordinate and liaise with any other relevant departments to achieve business objectives
- Verify vendor statements against open and closed invoices
- Liaise with the management team to ensure timely review and approval of invoices to be released for disbursement
- Assist General Accounting's month/year end closing procedures which includes general ledger reconciliation and accruals, financial audits and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Ensure all internal/external audit requirements are met.
- University degree is advantageous but not required
- Ability to use MS Office tools, SAP, ServiceNow, and Ariba Procurement
- Fluency in English is a MUST;
- Opportunity to support Japan, Korea, Taiwan or China is available if you are multi-lingual in each respective country required language
- Great team player with strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Independent and flexible in resolving customer's queries and issues
- Able to prioritise and complete key tasks and deliverables within deadline
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
- OR you may send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
- Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
- Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710