OTC Team Lead
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to RM143000.00 per annum|
- Career development and progression opportunity
- MNC company with a great working environment
- Attractive remuneration package with benefits
- Strong knowledge in order management to be able to gauge any complicated unresolved issues on a daily basis.
- Review and resolve outstanding Account Receivable related issues; such as calling for payment status, process denials, or any other actions to resolve outstanding account balances
- Processes AR transactions including offsets of debits and credits, offset on account payments against open invoices, etc.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with the local finance department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing reports.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or professional qualification holder (ACCA/CPA/MIA etc.)
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of working experience in AR or OTC
- Experience in a shared service environment and knowledge in SAP will be added advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Has experience in managing a team
Please click in or send in your resume to email@example.com for futher clarification.