OTC Senior Accountant (Korean Speaker)
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM90000.00 - RM96000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a global fast moving consumer goods multinational that has businesses in over a 100 countries and locations. Building on the company's direction of expansion and strategic growth, they have an established shared services centre that is focused on stabilisation and continuous improvement. They are currently looking for OTC Senior Accountants (Korean Speaker) with the following roles and responsibilities:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handles daily processing of sales and remittance advice data, and ensure timeliness and accurate processing 3rd Party & Intercompany within the agreed country service level agreement.
- Management of data in strict adherence to internal control procedures are critical to effective credit control and collection of debts.
- Function as the subject matter expert on Cash Application processes and related systems. Collaborate with work streams during process enhancements, acquisitions/divestitures and major system implementations.
- Frequently liaise with internal sales and administrative personnel and customers to identify and resolve customer account issues.
- Engage actively with the business team country supported
- Initiate monthly engagement meeting as pulse check on the service delivery regular basis
- Responsible for monthly reporting pertaining to KPIs set by the shared services.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Possess at least a Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent. Professional qualifications such as an ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA are an added advantage.
- Required language (read & write) : Korean & English.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in related field (AR) in a medium or large organization in a shared service environment, particularly with cash application experience.
- Experienced in using ERP system and/or SAPR3.
- Knowledge of internal control procedures, policies and practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Willing to work extra long hours during the month end closing period.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710