OTC QA Engineer
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM90000 - RM180000 per annum|
Global MNC seeks Senior QA Specialist (Robot Framework)
- A dynamic work exposure
- Long term prospect
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client is one of the leading global IT services and consulting firm. It operates in more than 15 countries and employs more than 40,000 employees worldwide. Its operation in Malaysia is a growing production location focusing primarily on hosting and providing storage services. It has rapidly becoming the centre of production spanning the entire Asian region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Updating existing tests in the automation test suite
- Assisting in implementation of the overall testing strategy
- Liaising with developers during the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Leading a team of software tester, having responsibility for their operational effectiveness and performance in line with contracted SLA/project time line.
- Preparing technical testing document, as well as maintain specification documentation and technical document related to software testing. This is to ensure a retainable record of tested software & tools, as well as ever greening purpose
- Performing systematic examinations of application - especially business applications - with regard to install ability, technical functionality, and technical interoperability (optional: process-related interoperability)
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A degree in IT, CS or Engineering.
- Between 3 to 8 years of related working experience
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language
- Experience with design, code, debugs operations, reporting, and data analysis
- Experienced in object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, Java, C++, and PHP
- Familiar with JSON based REST, SOAP, and Amazon Web Services
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP 213203. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710