OTC Finance Executive
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Market leader in the in professional services industry
- Attractive remuneration package
- Fast-paced and interactive work environment
This British MNC with more than RM$15 Billion in revenue, they are one of the top leading employers in the world. With an extensive network, they are able to have a comparative advantage in the services industry and take a huge market share. My client's brand name is known throughout the world and provides a great platform for the right incumbent to grow professionally.
As an OTC Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the end to end of order processing for the assigned countries/entities.
The Successful Applicant:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and CA/ACA/ACCA
- At least 1 years of working experience in Order-to-Cash or Account Receivable or Collection
- Experience in shared service environment is a must
- Well versed in English is a must (writing, speaking, and reading)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
How To Apply
Contact Douglas Uwi on (60)3 2300 7214 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email quoting reference number MMM218343.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710