OTC Analyst - Japanese Speaker
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Market leader in the in professional services industry
- Attractive remuneration package
- Fast-pace and interactive work environment
This US MNC with more than RM$30 Billion in revenue, they are one of the top leading employers in the world. With an extensive network, they are able to have a comparative advantage in the services industry and take a huge market share. My client's brand name is known throughout the world and provides a great platform for the right incumbent to grow professionally.
As an OTC Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the Order-to-Cash / Account Receivable operation for Japan market in the including managing daily receiving of purchase orders from the customers, process the purchase orders, and send out the delivery order to the local finance.
The Successful Applicant:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and CA/ACA/ACCA
- At least 2 years of working experience in Order-to-Cash or Account Receivable or Collection
- Experience in shared service environment is a must
- Well versed in Japanese language is a must (writing, speaking, and reading)
- Open to Japanese nationality and Malaysian who can speak in Thai / Japanese
- Experience in SAP System is a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
Contact Michelle Monteiro on (60)3 2300 7232 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email quoting reference number MMM216826.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710