OTC Accountant (Thai Speaker)
- Market leader in the in professional services industry
- Attractive remuneration package
- Fast-pace and interactive work environment
This US MNC with more than RM$30 Billion in revenue, they are one of the top leading employers in the world. With an extensive network, they are able to have a comparative advantage in the services industry and take a huge market share. My client's brand name is known throughout the world and provides a great platform for the right incumbent to grow professionally.
As an OTC Accountant, you will be responsible for supporting the Order-to-Cash / Account Receivable operation for Thailand market in the including sales processing, sales recognition, account receivable. Aside from that, you will also be responsible to prepare daily sales and receivable reconciliation and present to the stakeholders. The role holder will also be supporting other collection activities and migration projects and liaising with other stakeholders within the business.
The Successful Applicant:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and CA/ACA/ACCA
- At least 3 years of working experience in Order-to-Cash or Account Receivable or Collection
- Experience in shared service environment is an added advantage
- Well versed in Thai language is a must (writing, speaking and reading)
- Open to Thai nationality and Malaysian who can speak in Thai
- Experience in SAP System
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
How To Apply
Contact Michelle Monteiro on (60)3 2300 7232 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number MMM46128.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710