OTC Accountant (Thai Speaker)
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company that provides industrial machinery, power tools, assembly systems and rental tools. They develop sustainable solutions for various clients in more than a 180 countries and are looking for a credit controller. The roles and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for billing, collections and cash application on a day-to-day basis looking into processing and ensuring the delivery quality in terms of accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
- Responsible for the weekly & month end activities such as reconciliations and reporting while maintaining a high service delivery as per SLAs and KPIs.
- Be involved in knowledge transfer for specific country-related processes.
- Perform other duties such as process improvement initiatives and ad-hoc projects as and when necessary.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Diploma/ Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent.
- 1-3 year of experience in accounting and finance
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organized and systematic.
- Problem solving skills.
- Thai - Read, Write, Speak
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710