OTC Accountant (Korean/Japanese Speaker)
Our client is a well-known manufacturer of luxury products and have a rich history of over a 120 years in existence. They are a multinational company with presence in various countries whereby their products are distributed in over a 150 countries. They have a newly set up shared services centre and are looking for Order To Cash Accountants with the following details:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Receive and process customer bills.
- Generate and distribute customer bills via email.
- Apply cash remittances & credits/adjustments.
- Process user queries.
- Process bad debts.
- Maintain customer master data, including credit and risk details.
- Issue customer statements of account.
- Review AR ageing report and follow up on overdue items.
- Manage overdue process dunning.
- Prepare reporting on weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis depends on the business needs.
- Post and reconcile Accounts Receivable activities to the General Ledger.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Diploma/ Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent.
- 1-3 year of experience in accounting and finance. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Well organized and systematic.
- Problem solving skills.
- Korean/Japanese - Must speak fluently. Reading & writing skills would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710