|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM216000.00 - RM276000.00 per annum|
- Global opportunity with exciting career challenge
- Bright career prospects in an ever-expanding company
- Good remuneration package with benefits
Our client is a constituent of FTSE 100 Index and one of the world's largest organisation in its industry.
Their global finance hub has established a strong presence in the Malaysia's market. They are currently looking for Order-to-Cash Manager, who responsible for overall management and operations of the Order-to-Cash (OTC) function, including accounts receivable, credit, collection, and trade loan, ensuring timely and accurate delivery while adhering to policies and procedures.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- Degree in Finance/Accounting and professional qualification holder (ACCA/CPA/MIA etc.)
- Strong knowledge in Accounts Receivable (AR) , Collection, Credit Control, and Trade Loan operations
- Minimum of 10 years of supervisory experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge in SAP will be added advantage
Contact Lucy Loo on (60) 3 2300 7201 or email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00041415. For similar jobs, please visit http://www.ambition.com.my/.