Oracle Supply Chain Analyst
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM8000.00 - RM11000.00 per month|
A global healthcare products provider is hiring Oracle Supply Chain Analyst
- Public listed company
- Expanding team in the region
- Internal training provided
Our client is a reputable healthcare products provider with extensive engagement with Oracle ERP. They are an Oracle Supply Chain Analyst.
- Subject Matter Expert for supply chain modules on Oracle EBS.
- Lead end-to-end project implementation for Oracle EBS, recommend configurations on the systems, and develop IT solutions accordingly.
- Work along with system development team after gathering user requirements for system integrations and enhancements.
- Provide technical expertise aligned with business goals.
- Perform ad-hoc data mining as required.
- Computer Science graduates (Bachelor's degree and above)
- At least 8 years of exposure to Oracle EBS, supporting supply chain modules.
- Good understanding of functionality of EDI.
- Hands on exposure in a minimum of 2 end-to-end project implementation.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #240828. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710